Pulling sensation in stomach, headache, dizziness. What is this?

Hi i have had a rather normal day up to about 15 minutes ago when i got a sudden pulling and stabbing pain in my belly when standing up to stretch . the pain is getting worse and worse the more i move, now 10 minutes later a massive headache has started in one side of my head and moving to the front , i feel dizzy and sick what is this? why has it come on out of know where? i have being suffering from insomnia for the last 3 to 4 years, and migraines. i all so often lost my balance when walking . i all so get sudden throbs of pain ( like pushing ) in the sides of my head this can all so come from the front and back some times. could this have anything to do with this? iv asked my doctor more then three five times but she just puts e on sleeping tablets and antibiotics that don t work for me. could this mean there is something wrong with my head or brain? thank you shaun
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012