Pulling sensation in penis during urination, bladder stones, transurethral cystolitholapaxy. Prostate surgery?

I am reopening my discussion of Sept. 2012. My friend who had the green light prostate surgery last Sept. had his checkup last week . He was having sx of pulling sensation at beginning of urination, dribbling in am and flow was only good in afternoon. He does sit long periods and drives 2 hrs back and forth at least twice a week . Ultrasound revealed several bladder stones and they want him to have transurethral cystolitholapaxy soon. He had 800cc urine in bladder on ultrasound yet was not catheterized. Urologist made comment that he was sorry green light didn't work for him, that his bladder was weak. And that stones formed from foreign bodies of slough particles from green light. My question is how likely will these bladder stones recurr and what can prevent it now? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013