Pulling sensation and tingling in the lower abdomen after a surgical termination of pregnancy. Reason? History of blighted ovum and miscarriage

Am 42 years old, I had a surgical termination in 10 weeks in Feb. 2011, some tissues was left behind then I have to go again for D&C in April 2011, in 2012 I has one miscarriage (9) weeks and blighted ovum (5) weeks in both cases the tissues was passed natural, now am having pulling sensation, tingling feeling in lower abdomen and my stomach makes a lot of noise like water flowing near my periods think something is real wrong with me. Need some help
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013