Pulling pain in left lung, burping, gas bubbles. Sinus congested, hurts on breathing. Cause?

I am a 50 year old woman and I have a pain in my left lung , it goes through to my back. Yesterday it felt like I pulled something in my chest, that is when it started. (In the same area where the pain is). It wasn t that bad during the day but in the middle of the night it became intolerable. I also have a lot of burping, gas bubbles. My left sinus is also very congested, when I blow my nose it has a light yellow/clear color. When I breath in it hurts. My 25year old son had the same symptons and was home from work yesterday. He went to the doctors and he didn t have the flu or strep . My throat is very raw.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013