Pulling or unhealthy feeling in the stomach, hard time falling asleep. Suspecting enlarged prostate. Possible?

Hello. I have two questions. One is in regards to a pulling feeling in my stomach before bed. It feels like my stomach is being yanked around, slowly rising and dropping, etc. This causes me to have a hard to time falling asleep. It also happened this morning. What could this be? Second, I am realizing over the past few months that I pee like a 60 year-old (in my dad s words), but I am only 27. While I am shaking my penis after urinating, I am still getting dribbles in my pants when I am done. My father says this could be due to an enlarged prostate. Is this possible? What are some other likley causes? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013