Pulling in lower abdomen followed with sharp pains, eases on passing wind, worsens with tight clothes, have small, grainy stools. Related?

Hi, Recent odd symptoms all seem to be connected temporally; I have had these on and off for a few years but have recently experienced them together and think there may be a link: 1. Odd uncomfortable feeling that feels like my lower abdomen is being pulled up and drawn in- like when you pull your belly in firmly and hold it but it is uncontrolled - it looks then like my belly is slightly distended - lasted about an hour, then; 2. following day sharp pain in lower right abdomen; i ve had this exact pain several times over the years and is often relieved by passing wind although it is much much sharper than a normal wind pain. This time its stayed with me for three days on and off - more acute if I wear tight trousers and lean over or when I lie on my front. 3. in conjunction with the above I have had smaller stools and stools that break up into sandy/grainy texture in the pan. Are these linked to something? Many thanks jc
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012