Pulled pus from pimple. Infected and swollen. Taking antibiotics. Diet chart for natural antibiotics?

i had a pimple on my right hand, i pulled the puss out and now its infected and swollen. doctor prescribed me with antibiotics but they almost seem ineffective. whole area is kinda red now as the infection was gone into blood and i dont feel like eating since last 2 days. i dont know what else to do with it coz it hurts like shit. i was wondering if there is any diet chart as well which can provide me with loads of good and natural antibiotics?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013