Pulled out toenail, bleeding, clear discharge oozing. Will the nail grow back normally?

I pulled up half of my toenail where it seperated from the skin underneath and where it connected to the toe on the bottom. only half of the nail came loose from the toe but was still connected to the rest of the nail. It bled underneath the toe and i couldn't clean it or do anything. It started oozing clear liquid so i cut off the loosened nail. I still have a little more than half of the nail and was wondering it the nail will still grow back normaly. The skin underneath looks good and I have cleaned it.
Asked On : Tue, 7 May 2013