Pulled muscle under biceps, visible on extending arm, pain, tenderness. Pulled tendon cause of worry?

I pulled a muscle and/or tendon on the bottom of the bicep and extending onto to the top of the forearm . The muscle and/or tendon affected now seems to be visible when I fully extend my arm, and can be seen especially over the concave part of the elbow . While the pain and tenderness have mostly gone away, should I worry about the tendon or will it reduce as the injury heals. I imagine most of what I see is a result of inflammation from the injury.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012