Pulled muscle in the shoulder, stiff neck. Numbness in the fingertip persisting. Treatment?

i pulled a muscle in my right shoulder / back region. This correlated with a stiff neck . These conditions sent electrical pulses down both forearms, to my L & R fingertips, exacerbated by positioning of the head and neck . The muscle and neck issues have resolved with anti - inflammatory treatments, but have left a residual dullness in L & R fingertips. This was 21 days ago, and the numb sensations do not appear to have diminished. There are infrequent positional pulses.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013