Pulled molars at the small age, gums turning white, bleeding, hurts

my daughter has been pulling some teeth lately that arent even loose now she pulled one of her molars and she is only 7 and the gums are turning white and bleeding for a couple days now and she says they hurt...should i take her to emergency or wait it out and call the dentist during the week days
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Dentist 's  Response
if the teeth arent loose, you should stop your child from pulling them , though it is rare that a child can pull her firm teeth herself. now if t is still bleeding, you should hold a ice pack near to her bleeding site or give her a ice cube to keep in her mouth as long as she can. also if possible take her to a dentist soon. dont give her anything hot to eat as it is till bleeding. give her painkiller sos.

wishing you speedy recovery
With best regards
Dr Ankit Aggarwal
Dentist Dr. Gunjan Gupta's  Response
after reading your problem,it seems that the teeth,she pulled were already loose enough to come out....
now she is saying it hurt,i think root pieces are there
so please go to a dentist and go for a radiograph of that area.
take care
Dr. Gunjan Gupta
Dentist Dr. Varun Mishra's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM,
I personally advise you to go for the dentist ASAP. white thing may be the underlying tooth and bleeding is very obvious, so visit the dental surgeon soon,and tell her not to touch finger or tongue on it .