Pulled hair from the scalp as there were curly, diagnosed with trichotillomania. Why is it so?

i have another query I myself torn my hair from one of the particular area of my head.psychtrist say that you are suffering from tricotilomania but i feel that there is some issue with my hair scalp because the hair which i trorn are very different , they are curly and i can t se them on my head thats why i torn them it is not psycic problem
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Do not worry but consult some good psychiatrist . He will start PROZAC ....for your habit