Pulled baby tooth out. Flesh remaining. What to do with the hanging flesh?

I just pulled out my a baby tooth out, I am almost 17. But the adult tooth never seemed to try and grow until now. The baby tooth started to decay recently and split. It didnt hurt, but i have decided to pull it out. I just pulled it out, and it looks like the shell of the tooth came out, but there is a piece of flesh hanging from where the baby tooth was. the adult tooth is pushed through about 1/5 of the way, and the baby tooth was like stuck underneath it. it took me an hour to pull it out. what do i do with the flesh that is hanging? It doesnt hurt. The flesh is shaped like a baby tooth and is hanging attached to the gums. What do i do?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012