Pulled a muscle exercising and had headaches. On naproxen. What is the dull feeling in head?

Hello, over a month ago I had this injury caused primarily at the gym . Basically I was sat on a chair and lifting weights above my head and back down to neck behind my neck so my head was bent forward, I think I pulled a muscle but had headaches for few days and went running and this made it worse so I went hospital doctors said just muscle strain and gave me naproxen . Since then iv been many times to gp because iv had stiff neck , difficulty opening jaw, broken nose feeling and also very tender eyes but this was not sinus related. My eye test was fine and so is my bp I heard and felt a skull moving to the right sound a few days after my first visit to the hosp and the right hand side of skull/ near the scalp area is bigger than my left and tender too with niggling pains and a dull feeling in head and sometimes face What is this?? I have a ct scan in two weeks
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012