Pulled a muscle. Pain around pelvic region. Is it testicular torsion? What can I expect?

Late last week, I was lifting cases of Arizona tea at work, and was crouched while lifting, I realize I may have pulled a muscle in my thigh of that I am sure as a few days later I began to feel a light ache within the groin , inner right thigh area, my question is from diagrams I have researched this muscle seems to run right along the pelvic region my right testicle seems to be irritated a little but I have checked for any sign of hernia and feel nothing as well it doesn t hurt when I cough , is this soreness applicable to my current injury, it seems to be improving greatly since then as I rest my leg more, there was very minimal swelling which seemed to dissipate at the week went on, I do routine self checks in the shower so nothing seems out of place and I assume testicular torsion would cause me some extreme pain and their is no discoloration of the like. Bothers me when I sit for long periods but as I stated earlier there seems to be no swelling, or abnormalities, I notice my right testicle seems to be raised a bit more then my left which is primarily normal, but seems to be a bit more forward then the left one which I found odd still no lumps or mishapped aspects to it. Is this also due to the strain?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer