Puffy nipple, clear discharge. Stopped taking anabolic steroids. How can I reverse this?

Ive just come off a 2 compound anabolic steroid , and now that I m about 2 1/2 weeks into my post. The problem is my right nipple has developed slight Gyno . It s just a bit puffy and it feels like it has discharge but it s very minimal and clear. At first I thought it was just sweat. How can I reverse this? Like I said I m already 2 1/2 weeks into my post and I m taking via toms that are supposed to regulate my hormone levels and prostate It s just considered a product for athletic and physically active men called Complete Active. Any suggestions on how to reverse this Gyno?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012