Puffy neck, TSH normal, headache, stuffy nose, foggy brain, hands tingling

Hi I recently went to the dr who noticed my neck was puffy. She sent me for blood tests which came back as 1.37 TSH which they said is normal. I have a scan booked in 2 weeks to chech my thyroid gland . My symptoms are constant headaches, randomly stuffy nose, foggy brain, no energy, struggle to loose weight, tingling in my hands. I generally feel like crap. I had just figured it was cos I have a 2 year old to run round after.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer