Puffy eyes, taken various antihistamines but in vain. How long should I take anything before I see results?

Hi there. I m hoping you can help.. I am having severe allergies the worst I ve ever had.. My eyes are so puffy I look like I got punched in the face! I took some Benedryl this morning my symptoms are better but the puffiness is not.. How long until it starts working? Also I might add Ive tried everything this week Zyrtec, sudafed etc but I only took one dose as I can t really function on any meds.. How long should I take anything before i see results? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012