Puffy eyes. Started wearing contacts. Lotemax worked against infection. What is wrong?

Hi, I started wearing contacts last September. Starting November, i noticed my eyes were puffy every single day Which was sooo annouing! It made me look like a different person. I went to the doctor And he said i had an infection in my eyelids which i think is blepharitis? He prescribed me with Lotemax, Which apparently needs to work well for inflammatory didnt work at all. However, i went to a different Doctor last month and he said my eyes are very healthy. I think the lotemax got rid of the infection, but My conditions are pretty much the same.... Im not using my contacts now but i do have to wear them this thursday Because of something very important but i do not wanna go eith puffy eyes....please help Oh btw my new doctor prescribed me some Sterilid cleansers for my dandruff-like flakes aroun d my eye and also allergie drops Pataday...they didnt work .....please help what can i do... I dont really care about the flakes and dryness cause they dont bug me a lot Its just my inflammation doesnt go away 24/7 for 5months now.Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012