Puffy ears, difficulty in removing ear rings, fluid discharge post ear piercing, had eaten beef. What should I do now?

I pierced my ears two days ago and I ate beef yesterday now my left ear is puffy and I can t remove the earrings because it hurts ALOT. There s this weird clear liquid too, the lady pierced the old holes. I used to wear earrings when I was 5 but I haven t worn them for years, what the lady basically did was put rubbing alcohol on my ears and these sharp earrings and poked my ears and just tightened it. My mom told me it was okay to eat beef (steak for dinner) and I ate it but then I woke up with my left ear swollen. What should I do now?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
Looks like your ear lobule is infected.
Please get a doctor to see it.
If infected then the earring will have to be removed.
Please get piercings done by licenced people at hygeinic places.
Eating anything will not cause infection.
Dr Kishori.