Puffy dark under eyes, frequent urination with burning. Any kidney problem?

Hi, i like to ask you question about my under eye circles.They are not dark, just a bit puffy and people commenting on how tired i look.Im sleeping very well, 9 hours every night.Last 3 weeks i feel i need to empty my blader almost every 15 minutes.every time its just like a few drops, after that a bit burning feeling, and after 15 minutes is starts again.Do you thing my circles could be related with the kidney problem? Thank you, Ivana
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013