Puff eyes and drowsiness after sexual intercourse. Is it normal?

Hello, I have just had a rough sexual encounter with a man which resulted in me having my first multiple orgasm . . . however, as soon as it was over I have felt really quite drowsy and my eyes are really puffy. My head is really heavy also. Do you think its the sex that has caused this?? I am a female aged 25. I weigh around 8 stone and I am 5 4 in height.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
your puffy eyes and drowsiness is due to the multiple orgasms you had.
multiple orgasms will drain your body's energy store because there is no time for the body to generate thr energy needed inbetween the intercourse.
there is nothing to worry about it. just hydrate yourself and rest for a while since your body need to replenish the energy srore.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.