Pubic region pain, dark urination, red specks in urine. What is causing this?

after dinner 2 days ago....I started getting pain in my front pubic region....where the hair is.....along with pain on the mid to lower left side of my back. I had the need to urinate alot....but very little was coming out.....very dark very brown.....I know I have been dehydrated for a few days or a week. I vomitted about 2 hours after this started....and then again twice that night. I kept drinking as much water as I could get down and about 2:30 am....the front pain stopped along with the urge to urinate but my back was at about 5:00 am I took 2 aleve and in about 45 minutes the pain stopped and I was able to sleep. The next day I had to get up at 8:00 am so I didn t get much sleep. My urine was still very dark but I continued drinking about 1 gallon of water throughout the day, that was yesterday. Today, I drank 3/4 of a gallon of water by noon. This morning, my first urination came with a very distinct pink tinge to it. That continued for the next couple times. Then I saw a red spec, but my urine was pale/clear. Then another urination and it was normal. Then a red spec again. This has happen 4 times today. At the moment my urine seems pale/clear. Can you advise as to what might be causing this? I get paraniod very easy, and needless to say I have been worried all day. I know....go see the doctor, but around here it isn t that easy and could take a couple weeks to get an appointment. Any help is appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012