Pubic hair up to stomach, hair on forehead, weak muscle, bloating stomach, gap in knees. Klinefelter syndrome?

respected sir,i have moobs ., pubic hair is up to my stomach,there r hairs on my forehead,weak mucles, my leg is flat ,stomach like water filled.penis can be brought back small to maximum extend it expand also to that extend, and i have a weight of 85 kg ,have gap in knees and i am tall and my age is 19 , so do i have klinefelter sydrome ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
In my opinion your history is very ambiguous so it is very difficult to evaluate any diagnosis .
In my opinion you are not a patient of KLINEFELTER syndrome .
As Klinefelter Syndrome is characterized by small testes, infertility , gynecomastia , eunuchiod proportions & poor sex desire.
In severe cases prepubertally with small testes or with impaired androgenization & gynecomastia.
As you mentioned that there is enlarged abdomen ( stomach ) .
Please get in blood for F SH , LH , estrogen , androgen levels for evaluation of diagnosis.
Excessive hairs growth may be due to over production of androgen hormone .
If possible upload all reports with picture ( whole body).
Consult an Endocrinologist and get his opinion.
Good luck. Dr. HET