Pubic area irriated and itchy. White flakes, dry skin? Shoul I be worried?

Hello. I am a 15 year old girl who is not sexually active, but for awhile I have noticed that my pubic area can be irritated or itchy at some times. I have seen some white flakes in my pubic area, but I don t know if that is dry skin . Also, I have a few red bumps closer towards my thighs, and I m not sure if that is irritation from shaving or not. In general my skin is very dry and itchy, and I m not sure if it s something I should be worried about or if I just need to shave differently or what.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  221 Awaiting Answer