Ptosis on left eye, headaches. Started Dianette, drowsy, anti tragus growth in left eye. All related ?

I (female 22) have recently noticed ptosis on the left eye and have been suffering headaches for the last couple of months. I have recently started taking dianette and know this can cause migraines. The headaches can be described as though someone is tightening an elastic band around my head, making me feel drowsy and I have to strain to keep my eyes open. I have recently been diagnosed with a benign cartilaginous tumour on the left tragus and have noticed the beginning of a growth on my anti tragus of the left ear. I have no idea if this is at all related but I do know they are all formed from the first brachial arch. I was born with goldenhar syndrome (first brachial arch problem) and so thought it may be worth mentioning,
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013