Psychological problems, dry throat, shaking, panic disorders, anxiety. On treatment with frexit, fluoxamine. Should I take these medications life-long?

hello, Im 20 yrs. old guy.... I have psychological problem ( such as dry throat , growling stomach , vibration in body etc.) since 4 years.. however Im feeling better now with the help of psychiatric drugs such as - frexit, fluoxamine,parocen cr 25 etc... consulted a psychiatrist 3 yrs ago first time... I was under treatment till 2 yrs... I was shocked how easily I ve got rid of panic disorders, anxiety etc... I was feeling much better when under treatmnet..... I ve not visited my psychiatrist since 1 yrs... bcoz he asked me and my parents not to continue treatment thats why I left ... but when i dont use these pill just few days I feel the same problem again... my question is that I should take these pills throughout my whole life ? I have 3 yrs of treatment..
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012