Psychiatrist prescribed Lorazepam and Triazolam. Throat choking, decline for detox facilities, bowel due to Crohn s. Remedy?

I am 77 yrs old and live in Centralia, IL. I see a psychiatrist in St. Louis, MO. He has prescribed Lorazepam for the past 10 years and Triazolam for the past 5 or so years. Now I want to discontinue all these benodiazapenes because they are causing problems like throat choking, etc. But when I do what the doctor advises (start with .5 tab.twice a day on Lorazepam instead of 1 mg. twice a day), I get withdrawal symptoms. He is not helping me hardly at all. I was unaware of the consequences and that he had put me on two of these drugs. I think I need IP hospital help to get off of them. I have been declined by a lot of detox facilities due to having a central line for water. I am down to 3 ft. of bowel because of Crohn s, but I take complete care of my catheter needs each night and am in good health otherwise. Any ideas would be appreciated. My e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY . Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013