Psoriasis on soles of feet, cracks, scales, itchy red spots, sores. Had athlete's foot. Advise?

Hi, I had been diagnosed by a podiatrist as having psoriasis on the bottom of my feet some time ago. I have also suffered with athletes foot in the past (usually limited to toe area). I have been dealing with an outbreak past two months that has left the bottoms of my feet cracked, sore, scaling, and burning itchy red spots that when itched peel. I've been using cetaphil to maintain moisture and cotton socks but its getting worse.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013