Psoriasis, itchy, patchiness, stressed. On dovonex. Will that suffice?

Hello, From an early age I ve suffered from psoriasis and as a child, I used to use Dovonex to treat it largely on elbows and knees. As I grew older, through my teens into my mid twenties I stopped treating it on my skin (though kept using shampoos) and it s pretty much cleared up on its own, barely noticeable. I m now 24 and restarted college at 20 hours a week, as well as working 40 hour weeks and I d say that stress has caused it to rash up in new areas over the last several months: the underside of my knee and on my pubic bone. It s incredibly itchy, unlike the patches as a kid. I ve kept a little stash of Dovonex, however, applying it over the last week or so has aggravated the patches and the growth; the aggravation has sped up 10 fold. I was wondering if there were any suitable UK available alternatives creams I can use, preferably over the counter or bought online? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013