Psoriasis in ears, on MTX, bit of blood seen in ear bud. Should I see the doctor ?

I have psoriasis in my ears and currently on MTX, one ear is clear and i was cleaning it with an ear bud and knocked it, it has the slightest bit of blood on the ear bud, I don t want to put another one in in case I cause damage to my ear drum. It does not feel like blood is flowing in my ear, but I just wanted to ask if it was ok to leave and make sure I keep it as clean as possible or should I see a Dr? many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013