Pseudopelade of brocq, having T3, T4 and TSH, taken THYOBUILD, thryroid test done, want to be done FBG,Thyroid Peroxiose Antibody, Total cholestrol and Insulin

Hi, I am 35 yrs old. My skin specialist has advised me for thyroid test as i am suffering from pseudopelade of brocq. Yesterday, I got the report of thyroid test.I am havingT3 as 93.01, T4 as9.5 and TSH 12.61. Today, I went to the doctor and he has given me medicine THYOBUILD 5o mg., and told me that I may require it life long. I wish to know whether it is correct. He has further asked me to have following test empty stomach: 1. FBG 2.Thyroid Peroxiose Antibody 3.Total cholestrol and S. Insulin kindly suggest me what to do. Moreover my skin doctor has told me that I can t regain my hair and hair transplant may not be successful. i have taken lot of medicines, but nothing has helped me.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012