Provide any way to recover the loss happend because of masturbation

Hi Doctor,

Could you please provide any way to recover the loss happend because of mastrubation?
I am drinking milk, eating chicken. will it recover loss that happend becuase of mastrubation?
Thanks in advance.

Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear vipul
It is only excessive indulgence that is cause of concern , occassional causes no loss. balanced diet is sufficient to recover on regular basis no extra diet is needed. In herbs if you are very much concerned you can use shatawari.
Hi Vipul,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum!

Masturbation is a perfectly normal phenomenon, and it does not cause loss of any nutrients for which you should be extra cautious about.! Sperm production is a continuous process and it does not deplete your existing body stores of nutrients, nor does it weaken you. So continue your routine diet, but make sure that is balanced with an adequate intake of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals. You do not need an extra set of supplements to compensate for masturbation.
Best wishes and regards.