Protruding ribs. Stomach discomfort, gurgling. Worsens with sitting or laying down

My lower left ribs push out a bit more than my right side. It feels almost like a pulled muscle or something pushing out. I ve had it for a little over a month at first it was inflamed and was maybe thinking i was fighting a bug, but now it feels like a strain and it makes my stomach feel uncomfortable and make gargling noises sometimes when i move it twitches moving around doesn t really effect it all that much. some times laying down or sitting a certain way makes it better or makes it worse.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012