Protruding rib cage on left side, excess lumbar lordosis due to poor posture. Possible reasons ?

I have a protruding ribcage on the left side, the last rib on my left sticks out a lot more than the right and I can remember having this problem since i was 14 years old, I am 17 years old now and I may have had it longer. I also have exess lumbar lordosis due to poor posture which I think might be related. What are the possible reasons for the protruding rib and can this be fixed with surgery, bracing or any other method?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012