Protein in urine, fatty lesion and high BP. Why are there bubbles with urine? Serious case?

I am 44 year old female and last year the protein in my urine was 17.1 my doctor sent me for a CAT scan and the urologist said my kidneys were normal even though there was a small fatty lesion he said I probably had since birth. This year I was told the protein in my urine is 106 and my microalbumin/ creatinine ratio is 61. I do not have diabetes or high blood pressure. I am of average height and weight. My cholesterol is 231 and the doctor feels it is due to genetic and is watching it and has not put me on medication. Other than that my blood sample was fine. I am going for a renal ultrasound and I have an appointment with a nephrologist . But I am very concerned especially after researching. I also get up about once a night to pee. There are some very scattered and scarce bubbles when I pee but only if I actually look down as I pee do I see them. If I pee, wipe and stand the bubbles are gone. I do most walk every day at least 2 miles and I will sometimes also take a Zumba class(I don t think that is considered excess exercise though). I take motrin for any aches or pains and earlier in the week I was on sudafed and claratin. Thank you for your help and input. This is stressing me out and I don t see the doctor until 8/16.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012