Protected sex with virgin post periods, had bleeding immediately. Was it due to hymen break or period?

I had sex with my girlfriends for the first time on October 26. She was a virgin and I was a virgin. She had just finished her period the night before, possibly the morning of the 26th. When I penetrated with a condom on, she immediately began to bleed . We weren t sure if it was her broken hymen or her period, or both? We continued to have sex and before I ejaculated, I pulled out of her (condom still on), and ejaculated into the condom. It s the 28th of November, and she still hasn t gotten her period. I should also mention that she s currently finishing up two senior compositions and she s EXTREMELY stressed out. My questions: How likely is it that she s pregnant? Could the lateness of her period be due to the stress?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer