Protected sex with sex worker both vaginally, orally. Redness, itching in penis. Elisa test negative

sir i have sex on July 17 vaginal with condom with sex worker . and on July 29 i feel itch on penis but i not give so much notice and on august 1 i have sex with one sex worker but only oral with condom only 30 sec . but on august 3 i found penis is more itch and red and i gone to doctor he give me tube and its gone in one day . but i gone through internet and i read later on august 15 i got flu , sore throat ,dry cough and i got fear on October 1st after 2.5 month i done Elisa HIV test result negative . and but sore throat keep there . later on nov 29 after 4 and half month i done rapid test that also come negative and later after 5 month 17 DEC i done rapid test HIV that also negative and later on 28 December i dont some test in government hospital its like Elisa they told me and they told its so sensitive result will come in after one hour . and that also negative . i am worried because now i dont have sore throat but still so dry mouth and dry lips but no other any symtomes and also no mark or ulcer in mouth only dry feeling i read window period is 6 month did its still problem sir . because i am going to marry soon did i spoil my wife life. what should i do .why i feel so dry mouth and lips which doctor i should tell about that ent told ll normal but still ihave dry mouth so much and also thirst .
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013