Protected sex with multiple partner, skin hanging on crease of leg and thigh. Genital warts?

I have 2 different places. One in the crease of my leg/ groin and 1 on my opposite thigh where there is an extremely small skin tag hanging...If I have had protected sex with multiple partners in the last year, could it be genital warts instead of a skin tag since they are not directly on my genitals? Both of these tags are maybe a millimeter in length possibly two hanging off my skin. I can move them like a flap of skin so they are not hard at all and are clearly hanging down like a little finger ....
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012