Protected sex with commercial sex worker. Prescribed zerodol-p, green urine, body pain, frequent urge to urinate. HIV symptoms?

Hi Sir, I have a sex with prostitute but, i have used condom that provided by her itself. After that i went to doctor for urine test, got to know 2-3 pus& 8-10 epithilial cells in urine. He suggested zerodol-p, zenflox plus and Razo-D tablet for 10 days. After completion of course i am again getting urine in yellow or green colour, urgent to urinate, body pains and also having fear of HIV . Please suggest me.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013