Protected sex with a sex worker, have itching on external penile skin, rashes on lower side of penis. What medication can be used?

Hi doc ,gd mrng! M 30 yr old batchlor I had sex with a CSWjust a month ago ,it was a protective sex but my condom got slipped but it was remain hanging on the top of veginal opening, but m feeling itching on my penis external skin ,and some rashes has been developed on lower side of penis outer skin. Though it doesn t pain or cause irritation can u suggest some medication to get rid of such prob, please help
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012