Protected sex, vaginal secretions, frequent urination, erratic food and sleep cycles, pregnant ?

my periods started around the start of april. I had sex on 4th (or maybe 5th) of april and my partner used a condom. around the 10th or so, i started having excess secretions in my vagina . the usual ones only, but they increased in frequency. Also i have started urinating very frequently. in the sense , my quantity is not more. but i feel the urge to pee very often (and at times just 3 to 4 drops of urine come out). I am not able to hold it too. i almost start passing it out if the urge is too much. Now the secrretions have stopped. My work timtings involve lotta running around and travelling. Also my food and sleep cycles are erratic cuz of work. Could i be pregnant? I dont seem to have any bile taste or anything. I have put on a little weight (but not bloated as such). How long before i can do a home pregnancy test? kindly advise. I dont want to abort, but i cannot have a kid now
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Welcome to HCM,
As per you, after period you had sex only once, that too with condom, thus there are no chances of pregnancy. Otherwise also chances of pregnancy due to unprotected sex on 4th/5th day of menstrual period are very few. You are probably suffering with U.T.I. with/without Vaginitis. You should get your urine tested for routine exam & Culture and sensitivity of urine & vaginal swab. You should drink plenty of water. Pregnancy test is not required at this stage. If there is delay in your next period, you can do pregnancy test.
Wish you good health,