Protected sex, vaginal bleeding, frequent urge to urinate, burning sensation. Due to fingering?

I recently had sex with my boyfriend a few times a day (used condoms ) and afterwards noticed a tiny bit of blood - we think this is from him fingering me, perhaps tearing/ scratching inside? it s been nearly a week since and it sometimes tickles to pee & i feel as though i need to pee more often and sometimes it burns slightly; there is occasionally a little blood too (from the vagina , not urine ) although i am due to start my period too... any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer