Protected sex, used condoms. Took postinor-2, missed periods, back pain, white vaginal discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

hi i m a liltle worried.. i had sex with a condom on the 5th of october. i dnt think the condom broke and my husband didnt break. bt i was still worried about becoming pregnant so i took postinor 2. i still havent gotten my period im worried cuz me n my husband can afford a child at this point. i am getting a thick white discharge on my under wear an ever so often my back aches... plzzz help me i dont know what to do
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012