Protected sex, torn hymen, severe bleeding, brown vaginal discharge, delayed periods. Pregnancy symptoms?

I had protected sex with my partner on the 25th of November, it was my first so i had my hymen broken.After an hour i had a flow of red blood ,didn t last more than an hour. From thereafter i started getting a brown discharge up until today-4th of December. My last period was on the 4th of November and now it is the 4th of December still have not seen my periods.I am only 18 years and doing my first year in the university am afraid i might be pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012