Protected sex, took ipill ECP post sex, fever, little bleeding. Pregnancy or side effects of ipill?

Hello Mam, My gf has her period on 17th apr and on 23 rd we had sex and on 24 th night she has taken ipill and after we had a sex and i hope it was protected sex and then on 26 th27 th and 28 th we had sex and on 28th eve she again took ipill.On 27 th nght she was suffering from fever . after 6 days there is little bleeding . and from last 3 4 days she is still suffering from fever which is not constant . and all time we had protected sex plz suggest me we both are worried
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
hello and thanks for consulting,

taking ipills so frequently is really very injurious to health.
ipill should be taken only in the proper way and only in case of emergency.
what you are following is absolutely wrong, when both you are sexually active nearly the whole of the month, you should take over some other method of contraception.
the way in which your girlfriend is taking ipills will definitely effect the regularity of her cycles plus may cause problem when she wants to conceive.

presently get one urine pregnancy test as a preliminary test and an abdominal ultrasound.
do consult the OBG doctor, with the proper history and the investigation reports.

don't wait too much , rather go as soon as possible... because fever off and on and bleeding both are equally bad symptoms.