Protected sex, spotting, brown blood, missed periods. Sign of pregnancy?

hi, i have protected sex with my boyfriend using a condom only. when i was supposed to get my period a few days later i found one spot of blood and a few days later only brown blood and a few rops of red blood only for 2 days and havent gotten my period yet and it has been 1 and a half months. is this a sign of pregnancy or is something else at fault for this?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
If you were previously having regular cycles, then, the symptoms you are experiencing are a cause for concern. You should get a pregnancy test done and visit a gynecologist for an examination. The intermittent spotting can be a sign of a missed abortion wherein you do not see any early pregnancy changes. You may need a sonogram Take care.