Protected sex, pre-ejaculate wiped off, insertion into vagina for a minute. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi my name is XXXXX and i am 16. on sept 22 me and my boyfriend had protected sex abd 3 hours later we started makig our and he pre-cum in his boxers. I whipped it off and made sure it qas dried. then he went onside of me and it only lasted for less than a min. and we stoppwd because he was hurtig aince he was drier. idk if i am pregnant or not and i dont know what to do. i have a week and 3 days. Please help me. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Hello.
Since you had an unprotected sex even if it was for a short while and he did not ejaculate inside you, the minimal chances of pregnancy are still there due to the secretions of penis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com