Protected sex, no holes in condom, delayed periods. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

I had protect sex with my boyfriend on the 29 of August or the 2 of September, somewhere in between then. After we had sex we filled the condom up with water to make sure there was no holes and there wernt. Ever since then I have be stressing out. I took two first response pregnancy test on 22nd that both came out negative. I was suppose to get my period on the 25th it is now the 1st of ocotober, could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012