Protected sex, nausea, abdominal pain. Taken unwanted 72. Chances of pregnancy?

hey..I had sex with my partner just a day after i ended with my periods..the day we had it i was normal..since it was not planned so i took an unwanted 72 within 24 hours..though we dis use protection..and ever since i took the pill i have an unusual nausea feeling along with a slight abdominal pain ..i doubt if there are any chances of pregnancy as it happened just a day after completion of my periods or will my cycles be disturbed because of this..
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012